Subject: Meeting Tomorrow?

Hi Everyone,

I have a two-hour meeting on the EU STRATEGY Project before our scheduled meeting. With Elysa toiling away in Mauritius, I am wondering if we might prefer to cancel or postpone our meeting. My earlier meeting might go over its scheduled conclusion at 7:30 a.m. Pacific Time (10:30 a.m.Eastern Time). Our meeting is set to start at 8:00 am Pacific Time (11:00 am Eastern Time).

I would like to meet, not only because we have a lot to do besides approving Jeff's meeting notes from last time. I want to keep RIM SC up with the STRATEGY Project. It's getting quite interesting, beyond its likely use of our work. But I'm not especially enthusiastic about have that much meeting time tomorrow.

Let me know what you think. Otherwise I will cancel in favor of letting us have the time for the rest of our day.

Cheers,