Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Reminder Meeting Today,

Iâm sorry that I have not been able to make meetings. Today is also not a good day. Rex, I suggest you cancel for today. I will reach back to you when I can carve out some time. Best, Elysa

From: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 9:02 AM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-rim] Reminder Meeting Today,

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that after last week's irregularly schedule meeting, we have our regularly scheduled meeting today at 1100 a.m. Eastern Time.

While we have the meeting notes posted (thanks Jeff), but other than that our only really pressing issue is rescheduling the meeting day-time to maximize the chance that Elysa can attend.. While  I do wsnt to get back on our usual bi-weekly schedule, I don't think it makes much sense to have another meeting with only Jeff and I.

So, Elysa, please let us now if you have an alternate schedule that works for you, and we'll reset our schedule accordingly... and in the meantime, unless Jeff wants to have this meeting, I suggest we wait until we hear from Elysa, change our schedule accordingly, and cancel today's meeting.

I have my foot surgery scheduled for July 27th, and hope schedule my hand-wrist surgery during my appointment tomorrow. In the meantime I would appreciate having the time back today to continue working on the STRATEGY EU project.

Please let me know what you think. If I don't hear back by the scheduled time today, I will go ahead and cancel.

Cheers,