Subject: Let's reschedule for very soon, this week if piossible

Hi Again Everyone,

I will go ahead and cancel today's meeting.

However, I feel it is very important to reschedule before we lose any more time, even if it means meeting two weeks in a row.

Jeff has done some very important work that meshes our work with W3C's Solid Project. It also fits with my work on the EU STRATEGY Project. Note there are two links above to the W3.org Solid Community and the Solid Project.

It seems to me that we stand a very good chance of attracting new members through this convergence.

Cheers,