Subject: Reminder: Please Attend RIM SC Meeting Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

We have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow at 11:00 a.m.

I wanted to send this reminder out this evening. I would dearly appreciate it if we could all attend. The main item in the agenda is Jeff's exploration of the W3C's Solid initiative. Giving power to control one's records, permissions, etc to the individual has always been a hot button for me going back to the work I did as part of the Humanmarkup Language TC lo those many years ago..

While this is a long time coming, I think it may be here at last. I am especially gratified that the tooling for this has also finally arrived. And that plays right into the prospect of rebranding and relaunching my tiny company, Starbourne Communications Design into larger domains such as AI Machine Learning and Knowledge Management.

Our work is a little like a long running experiment whose time may have arrived for using our standards, our repository, and our Reference Information Model within our EMF Repository and the open source community we want to build, encourage and recruit.

As you may have guessed, I'm beginning to get a little enthusiastic about all this.

Cheers,