Subject: Note on Software Designs

Hi Everyone,

Before tomorrow's meeting, I wanted to give you all some background for why I think learning ASP.NET Core MVC v. other option through updated Microsoft tutorials I used for my own efforts to complete a full reference implementation. So I attached an ongoing set of Notes on Software Designs, as well as software architectures and tool platforms. So don't think this is it--I'm just getting started.

So this is what I have so far. Warning: I may also inflict you with my Excel worksheets on Software (Object -Oriented) ProgrammingParadigmPrinciples. I'm sure you can hardly wait since it also covers types of databases and their design as well.

Oh! Such Fun!