emergency-tep message

Subject: Reminder: OASIS TEP call Thursday 3:00PM EST

800-320-4330 PIN 000189 #
All,
A reminder that an OASIS TEP subcommittee meeting is currently on the calendar for this Thursday at 3:00 PM EST.
Please reply with your availability for this call as well as subsequent calls in the short-run (tentatively scheduled weekly).
Many of you on this roster are still immersed (or may further assist) in the SitRep Committee Draft for the next 4-6 weeks.  So let's consider again when to engage this activity when it makes sense and when this group can focus on it.
Initial meetings will focus on overview and walk-through of practitioner requirements deliverables submitted to OASIS.  If benefitial, I am willing to begin that process with a sub-set of this group  - unless you feel we should proceed at the same time to ensure we all participate in information-sharing and questions that arise.  I lean toward doing the latter in any case to ensure we all start from the same sheet of music.
Thanks,
Tim