emergency-tep message

Subject: Groups - TEP standard collaboration - OASIS / HL7 (StandardsCollaboration-HL7-OASIS-v1.1.docx) uploaded

This is a straw-man for discussion between OASIS and HL7 to put in place
some agreement and process to ensure that this standards effort is properly
coordinated.  Given TEP is the first potential "dovetail" between
emergency/disaster and "Health/Hospital" domains (e.g. Hospitals as a
recipient of TEP data), we want to ensure we collaborate with the
organization that Hospitals normally engage for standards, get help with
element / structure re-use from HL7 where applicable, and gain assistance
with adoption down the road.
This has been presented to the HL7 CTO, but a follow up meeting to further
discuss has not yet been scheduled.

 -- Tim Grapes

The document named TEP standard collaboration - OASIS / HL7
(StandardsCollaboration-HL7-OASIS-v1.1.docx) has been submitted by Tim
Grapes to the EM TEP SC document repository.

Document Description:
This is a straw-man for discussion between OASIS and HL7 to put in place
some agreement and process to ensure that this standards effort is properly
coordinated.  Given TEP is the first potential "dovetail" between
emergency/disaster and "Health/Hospital" domains (e.g. Hospitals
as a recipient of TEP data), we want to ensure we collaborate with the
organization that Hospitals normally engage for standards, get help with
element / structure re-use from HL7 where applicable, and gain assistance
with adoption down the road.
This has been presented to the HL7 CTO, but a follow up meeting to further
discuss has not yet been scheduled.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41759

Download Document: