emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: [emergency-tep] Groups - EDXL-TEP draft Meeting Notes 04-07-2011(EM-TEP Draft Meeting Notes 04-07-2011.doc) uploaded

Hi Tim,

Despite the fact that I got bogged down in work yesterday afternoon, the
Ontology Summit which is the major generator of immediate extra work
culminates April 18-19, so that disappears from my schedule in time for
the meeting on the 21st, so I plan to attend.

  Just FYI, my NCOIC work is also now heavily overlapping my OASIS work
as I do the liaison dance between the two. In fact the two OASIS specs
that I will be including and doing the foundational work for in various
NCOIC patterns are SItRep and TEP. CAP and DE are already included in
the All Hazards Alerts and Warnings (AHAW) Pattern, and RM is used as a
model to some extent. Just wanted to let you know that this stuff is
going to increase, but that's actually a good thing.

Cheers,
Rex