emergency-tep message

Subject: Reminder: Thurs 6/1 4:00 EST - TEP SC meeting

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to please try to make the EDXL-Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) call this Thursday from 4:00 – 5:00 EST.

Feedback from the call two weeks ago indicated that buildup of the background and overview (with all the good questions) was very helpful, but our attendance was low.  With higher attendance we’re happy to repeat to help build a common understanding across the SC, but can only do so much of that before continuing on.  I hope everyone can make it.

1-800-320-4330 Conference Bridge PIN #: 331928

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

Evotec

(703) 304-4829

If I had six hours to cut down a tree, I’d spend four hours sharpening the ax.
-Abraham Lincoln