emergency-tep message

Subject: 4:00 TEP call

All,

To expedite our 4:00 EST TEP call, attached is the TEP Project Initiation Document (PID).  We’ll dwell on some objective and scope statements, but otherwise just walk through the structure to discuss questions you may have from previous readingJ.

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.

(703) 304-4829

EDXL-TEP Project Initiation Document (PID) v4.3.pdf