emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: [emergency-tep] Groups - EDXL-TEP (Tracking of Emergency Patients) Sub-committee added

Sounds good!

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy.Grapes@sesolutions.com [mailto:Timothy.Grapes@sesolutions.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 2:57 PM
To: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org

All,
Based on feedback we will plan to hold an EDXL-TEP call off-schedule on Thursday, 01 September 2011, 04:00pm to 05:00pm ET.
Note that we will also convene our normally scheduled call on 08 September
2011 same time.
Tim

 -- Tim Grapes

EDXL-TEP (Tracking of Emergency Patients) Sub-committee  has been added by Tim Grapes