emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: [emergency-tep] Please join today 4:00 EST - GoToMeeting - TEPsubcommittee meeting

Sorry I missed today's meeting, Tim,

Got a reminder call from my cadiologist for an appt I forgot I had Monday, which also requires me to get blood work done tomorrow. I've been monitoring email and haven't seen anything to move SitRep forward yet. If I get the materials tomorrow, I should still be able to get the Working Draft out by tomorrow end of day Pacific Time, or before. I will get my blood drawn in the a.m. and continue to monitor email.

Cheers,
Rex