emergency-tep message

Subject: Remember 1-888-325-3989 passcode: 561413 # for today...

Thanks,
    Tim
Tim Grapes
SE Solutions, Inc.
(703) 304-4829

-----Original Message-----
From: Grapes, Timothy
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:44 PM
To: 'emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: GoToMeeting Link for today's TEP meeting Oct. 20 4:00 EST

Please see the link below for today's call.    Will check with Elysa about an ongoing number to use.

After we "(hopefully) finish walk-through of the spec, I will go with the will of the group, but we could also use this time to brief you on my HHS-NDMS meetings last week, and our meeting today with the Senior Leadership Council for Patient Tracking.  I also briefly spoke with John Quinn, CTO of HL7.

I've requested a slot on the next TC call to brief same, probably higher level.

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/625728648

2.  Join the conference call:
1-888-325-3989 passcode: 561413 #