emergency-tep message

Subject: Please reply: Re-schedule TEP SC meeting this week

All,

I apologize for this, but I have a customer meeting that now conflicts with our Thursday TEP meeting, and as you know this is where we dive in and start having funJ.

I have two suggestions – please reply ASAP with your preference and I will confirm, but I feel we need high attendance to get us off the dime.

1.       Switch to Wednesday the 16th – same time

2.       Switch to Friday the 18th – same time

3.       Pick back up on our normal schedule on Thursday December 1.

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.