emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: Please reply: Re-schedule TEP SC meeting this week

Folks,

Unfortunately it looks like we’ll need to pick up on Thursday December 1.  I encourage everyone signed up for this SC to please plan to attend, and let me know if you are unable to make it.

I’ll cancel this week’s kavi calendar item.

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.

(703) 304-4829

From: Grapes, Timothy
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 10:13 AM
To: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

I apologize for this, but I have a customer meeting that now conflicts with our Thursday TEP meeting, and as you know this is where we dive in and start having funJ.

I have two suggestions – please reply ASAP with your preference and I will confirm, but I feel we need high attendance to get us off the dime.

1.       Switch to Wednesday the 16th – same time

2.       Switch to Friday the 18th – same time

3.       Pick back up on our normal schedule on Thursday December 1.

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.