emergency-tep message

Subject: CANCEL OASIS TEP meeting today

Sorry folks,

We will not yet be prepared with a schema to facilitate our call today.

Elysa, let’s add an agenda item to the TC call to discuss overall priorities and together determine current commitment areas.  Not sure whether we are spread too thin, or if we need to ID those with bandwidth to carry action items.  I completely understand the issue because everyone is busy and pressured in today’s climate, but I think we should plan appropriately.

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.