emergency-tep message

Subject: TEP face to face - please respond

Hi everyone,

The TEP subcommittee along with the OASIS TC is planning one or more face to face meetings during 2012, and looking at existing events and venues which may coincide.

Generally we have discussed the April 2012 time frame for an EDXL-TEP face to face meeting.  Please reply with your interest and availability during the months of April and May 2012 so that we may engage the planning process.

FYI, I am unavailable during the following weeks:

·         April 30 – May 4 (including those adjoining weekends)

·         May 21 - 25

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes