[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: For the 4:00 EST TEP call today
All, fyi so you don’t have to down load each, these have been updated with proposed edits based upon a follow up data walk-through with the HHS-JPATS system. We’ll use the GoToMeeting today – we highlighted the changes below as proposed and added to the issues list. These should ensure no interoperability issues with the federal system.
We’ll pick up where we left off last call and hit these as we run across them.
SE Solutions, Inc.
Updated TEP artifacts attached for your records, will upload to OASIS now.
Issues list has been updated w/ JPATS inputs from #174-181
In the dictionary I highlighted the rows that were updated and did a “strike through” for deleted elements for tracking purposes.
Updates to dictionary/models as follows
- Changed Incident Name to a Required element.
- Removed State Issuing Driver’s License element
- Made Incident Location Optional
- Removed NDMS Patient element
- Agency Hospital Number-Updated dictionary to reflect recommended use of AHA code list.
- Added color "blue" to Triage Status valid values
- Updated Client Current Disposition to include JPATS valid values.
- Changed Contamination Status to "Optional"
No virus found in this message.
Description: TEP-ERM2 5Specification.vsd
Description: TEP-Stakeholder-IssuesRev2 8_Feb2012.xls
Description: TEPdictionaryv2 2.xls