emergency-tep message

Subject: Pls reply before MONDAY: [emergency-tep] TEP face to face - please respond

All,

Sorry some time has gone by, but we are now working to nail something down.

We thought perhaps the Nashville HHS Integrated Training Summit (ITS), but Don is not available that week.

What about ISCRAM April 22 – 25?  I realize funding may be needed, so please response whether you already have coverage.

http://www.iscram2012.org/

Vancouver, Canada

The only other alternative I can think of beyond this is to bring everyone to DC again matching up available dates…

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.