emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: Please respond to let me know

I will try to get some MITRE representation on the calls, however I am on vacation this week.

-Don

dmcgarry@mitre.org

703-595-9375
@dpmcgarry

From: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Grapes, Timothy
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:52 PM
To: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Elysa Jones
Subject: [emergency-tep] Please respond to let me know

Hi everyone,

Participation on the EDXL-TEP subcommittee has waned of late.  Of course everyone is very busy including with other OASIS activities, and this could be the core issue.  I would like to hear from each of you to determine best and most productive path forward.

We have our F to F session set, however, that session will not be productive if we do not complete certain tasks and activities leading up to that session.  We don’t want to put our session at risk if we  are unprepared to make it productive.  On the current bi-weekly schedule we only have 3 more meetings left before the F to F, which is beginning to give me pause.

Please respond to let me know:

1.       Are you available to participate in TEP SC activity leading up to the F to F?

2.       Our next meeting is this Thursday, April 19 at 4:00 PM EST.  Will you make this call to discuss?

a.       Can you meet bi-weekly forward on the current schedule?

b.      If not, please suggest an alternative day/time to propose re-scheduling.

3.       Other comments or questions?

Thanks,
    Tim

Timothy Grapes