emergency-tep message

Subject: For our 4 PM EST meeting today

For quick reference here is a snipet of the issues list containing action/research items we need to pursue prior to the F to F.  Let’s review and see where we can get some help.

Tim

AGENDA:

·         Questions or issues about the F to F?

·         Target actions prior to the F to F – assignments and status

o   1st draft schema based upon annotated data dictionary from meeting reviews
(Process:  Work from a draft schema, settle it down, and build the spec around it.)

o   Below Issues/Research items

o   Walk-through and disposition of remaining issues list review from the practitioner community

·         Other?

Refer to the data dictionary (Still maintaining in excel until later conversion to OASIS word format)

Thanks,
    Tim

Timothy Grapes

SE Solutions