emergency-tep message

Subject: TEP-OASIS F to F Action Items

All,

The attachment contains the agenda we completed today at the OASIS EDXL-TEP face to face meetings in Mclean, VA, with notes and action items assigned.  A follow on call will be scheduled within 2 weeks to review status, and review  and assign committee draft sections for development.

Thanks to all of our travelers and attendees for all of your hard work and help!!

Tim