emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: [emergency-tep] Latest TEP Schema

Thanks Brian,

I will feed this into EA for a DOM-Level diagram as soon as I can.

Cheers,
Rex

On 6/4/2012 8:16 AM, Wilkins, Brian M wrote:

Here are the latest schema files.  There are a few value lists, such as careProviderPrimaryImpression, that do not have default value lists associated to them.  There are 12 pages of values for this list.  Unfortunately, that is not something that I have time to generate default lists for.

The main lists in question are:

Client -

raceEthnicity

hairColor

eyeColor

primarySpokenLanguage

currentMedication

specialTransportationNeeds

HealthCare Provider -

providerType

personnelCertificationLevel

Transport -

vehicleType

Client Encounter -

locationCategory

Client Care -

medicationAdministered

careProviderPrimaryImpression

A pattern has already been established for choosing between a default list and new list (see below for example), where the default list values are enumerated in a separate Defaults xsd file.

<xsd:choice minOccurs="0">

<xsd:element name="evacuationDestinationRequired" type="ct:ValueKeyType"/>

<xsd:element name="evacuationDestinationRequiredDefault" type="ct:ClientEvacuationStatusDefaultType"/>

</xsd:choice>

From a data dictionary perspective, you may want to add default elements for these elements, which can be added to the schema later.

If someone else can take this on, it would be appreciated.

Brian Wilkins

Senior Software Systems Engineer

The MITRE Corporation

bwilkins@mitre.org