emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: Next TEP meeting

Folks,

My wife’s Mom has been on the edge in the hospital a few days and passed away late last night.  Don’t know plans as distant family travel and funeral schedule is being arranged.

Rex, Werner discretion whether to meet this Thursday but certainly we need to meet the following Thursday 4:00 as planned.  Needless to say, my actions will have to push back.  A set of notes / annotated copy of

Thanks,
    Tim

Timothy Grapes

SE Solutions