emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: [emergency-tep] Groups - Event "EDXL-TEP subcommittee" added

I put it on my calendar, so I plan to attend.

Cheers,
Rex

On 8/26/2012 3:17 PM, Tim Grapes wrote:
Submitter's message
Folks,

Thanks for your responses regarding your schedule for a next meeting. At this point I suggest we meet Thurday the 30th based on a couple factors:

1- My schedule this weeek

2- Need time for Werner to complete his identification of data dictionary questions so that we can assign action items for review. Brian's schedule at Mitre is very tight of late, and so I don't kow what he can commit to for reviewing those differences between the DD and schema once Werneer has highlighted each.

Please RSVP to ensure we have a good core group to make the progress we need. We'll also discuss HL7 coordination plans. We must have a clean , reviewable version prior to an HL7 meeting during the week of Sept 10.

Tim
-- Tim Grapes
Event Title: EDXL-TEP subcommittee

Date: Thursday, 30 August 2012, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Location: 1-800-320-4330 Conference Bridge PIN #: 331928
Description

Folks,

Thanks for your responses regarding your schedule for a next meeting.  At this point I suggest we meet Thurday the 30th based on a couple factors:

1- My schedule this weeek

2- Need time for Werner to complete his identification of data dictionary questions so that we can assign action items for review.  Brian's schedule at Mitre is very tight of late, and so I don't kow what he can commit to for reviewing those differences between the DD and schema once Werneer has highlighted each.

Please RSVP to ensure we have a good core group to make the progress we need.  We'll also discuss HL7 coordination plans.

Tim

RSVP

Agenda

Status of action items regarding data dictionary and schema, and committee draft sections.

Outstanding action items, assignments, time commitments

Planning, preparation for OASIS/HL7 face to face sessions

Owner: Tim Grapes
Group: EM TEP SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Emergency Management TC groups. Public Event Link