emergency-tep message

Subject: Meeting Today?

Hi Folks,

Since we don't have Tim available at least for the time being, we need to figure out how to continue forward in the meantime. So, since we have a regularly scheduled meeting queued up for today, my question is should we go ahead with that meeting. Do we have enough people available? It would be good if someone pulled a contract out of the hat for Tim, et al, but if that doesn't happen soon, we still need to continue this work.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks