emergency-tep message

Subject: HL7 version 2 vs version 3

It looks like my email from yesterday (sent through the Oasis site) didn’t get sent out to people. If  you’ve already seen this, my apologies.

Lizzie

~~~~~

To help us determine which standard to map to, below is a link to a comparison between HL7 V2 and V3.

http://www.corepointhealth.com/sites/default/files/whitepapers/hl7-v2-v3-evolution.pdf

Best,

Lizzie