emergency-tep message

Subject: PHER Call Summary

At the end of the PHER call yesterday, I asked if they recommended Version 2 or Version 3 for our TEP work.  They said Version 2 for US work and Version 3 for international including Canada.  After a bit more discussion, they recommended that we identify companies that would implement TEP to determine which version they would prefer.   I will reach out to Tim Grapes to see if he is aware of companies that were represented from the practitioner community during the early days of this effort.

I’m sorry Werner that we didn’t get a more clear cut answer for you.

Cheers,

Elysa