emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: [emergency-tep] HL7 Working Group Meeting in Phoenix

Thanks for the notice, Elysa,

Unfortunately, I start the second phase of extractions for a full lower denture on the 17th or thereabouts. The date of that is up in the air for now, but I will be taking the earliest date I can to get this episode done.

Once this process is completed, I doubt I will have need of dentist again, unless become so allfuent I can afford cosmetic implants, but that is doubtful at best.

Cheers,
Rex