emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: [emergency-tep] Call today

I am sorry but I won't be able to attend. I plan on attending the next meeting.

On Feb 21, 2013 7:30 AM, "Elysa Jones" <elysajones@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am terribly sorry that I will not be able to make the call today.  I am traveling and will be in the air.

There has been some interest in TEP generated from the SME community.  We are going to have some help developing the implementation guide!  However we must get the WD out for PR as soon as possible so the work on the IG can begin.

John Roberts and I have talked and agreed to move the ballot date to a more realistic Sept rather than May.

Hopefully MITRE will be able to complete the material delivery to Werner very soon.  Tim has agreed to help me with the 2. Section this week or next.  Werner should be back in country and ready to organize our inputs and put the finishing touches in the document.

Cheers,

Elysa Jones