emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: [emergency-tep] TEP WD03 status

I hope that others have a better grasp of these issues than I do. I will have to try to understand these as we go over them, so I will only pipe up if I have a question. Having an opinion usually depends on more thorough knowledge of topics than I have. However, this should help me catch up.

Cheers,
Rex