emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: [emergency-tep] Groups - EDXL-TEP Draft Meeting Notes- 09-05-2013 uploaded

Hey, guys. I was hoping to work though the comments and get them back to you on Friday, but I ended up being out sick Friday afternoon. Editorial suggestions appreciated.

On the discussion of comment # 1, we said that we would add clarification on the implication of the of xml:Token. I looked through the normative references, and I don’t see where it is mentioned anywhere. Can someone provide me with the draft verbiage of what that should include? Bullets are fine.

The only change to the specification, so far, has been the clarification on the definition on totalGCS.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM

8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (voice and fax)