emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: [emergency-tep] Re: Submission of EDXL-TEP WD05 for additional 15-day public review

Chet,

Attached is the comment resolution log for TEP.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM

8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (voice and fax)

From: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 12:24 PM
To: Timothy Grapes
Cc: Elysa Jones; OASIS-TEP-Subcommittee

Hi Tim,

Thanks very much. This is great. To get the process started, please fill out two support requests:

Also, can you send me the comment resolution log for the prior public review? I will add it to the directory with the csprd01 files and add its link to the announcement for csprd02 when the reivew starts.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions on anything in those files.

Best regards,

/chet