emergency-tep message

Subject: NO TEP meeting today - see below for next steps

Folks,

The last TEP public review period was finished on December 6 with no comments received.  So our next step is to bring the Committee Spec Draft to the TC for a vote.

Elysa, as we discussed on the last call, please put on the TC call agenda a motion in the TC to request the Special Majority Vote.   I will complete and submit the form below (request for vote).

Thanks all,

Tim

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 12:50 PM
To: Timothy Grapes
Subject: Re: TEP comment period

Hi Tim,

The public review period ends on 23:59 GMT 06 December 2013. If you have no comments on the draft, then please just send an email to the TC mailing list indicating that the public review closed and no comments were received. That will satisfy the public review comment log requirement.

So then the next step will be to approve the Committee Specification Draft as a Committee Specification. That requires that I set up a Special Majority Vote for the TC. So your steps are:

- Approve a motion in the TC to request the Special Majority Vote.

I will then set up and run the ballot. Once it is closed - assuming it passes of course - I will prepare the CS01 version and announce it to the TC and the membership.

Best,

/chet