emergency-tep message

Subject: Re: [emergency-tep] Fw: Request TEP statement of use

This is fantastic news !

Thanks Tim for all your efforts and to the TEP SC members.  Two more and we can go for a Standard vote.

Who will be our OASIS member SOU?  How about it MITRE?

Great work all,

Elysa Jones
iPhone

On Mar 17, 2014, at 12:07 PM, Timothy Grapes <tgrapes@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Paul Petersen <Paul.Petersen@tn.gov>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:10 PM
To: 'Timothy Grapes'
Cc: Jeff Sexton; John A. Roberts; 'Elysa Jones'; Stephen May
Subject: RE: Request TEP statement of use

The Tennessee Department of Health has used the Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 as approved on 23 December 2013 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy.  Our vendor (Upp Technologies) set up, configured and implemented it and then successfully used it to exchange patient tracking data across multiple systems (DHHS: Joint Patient Assessment and Tracking System; Upp Technologies: Tennessee Countermeasure Response Network (TNCRN); EM Systems: EM Track; GER: HC Standard; Disaster Management Solutions: FirstTrak) during major cross-jurisdiction patient movement exercises.

I would be happy to share more information as needed. Attached is a joint presentation and system demonstration where multiple jurisdictions performed patient movement and patient tracking system data exchange using the EDXL TEP Specification at the 2012 Integrated Training Summit in Nashville, Tennessee.

Regards,

Paul E. Petersen, Pharm.D.
Tennessee Department of Health
Emergency Preparedness
3rd Floor, Andrew Johnson Tower

710 James Robertson Parkway

Nashville, TN 37243

work: 615.741.8529
mobile: 615.351.8776

text: 615.500.2576
fax: 615.532.5902
paul.petersen@tn.gov

Emergency Preparedness Mission: To prepare for, respond to and recover from health emergencies affecting the State of Tennessee.

<image003.png>

<esf8_patient_tracking_force_multiplier_2012.pdf>