emergency-tep message

Subject: HL7 PHER weekly conference calls

The HL7 PHER meet weekly on Thursday afternoons. Their regular call is every other Thursday, but they have Interim calls that are optional on alternate Thursday’s. I was told that they rarely skip Interim calls.

We are on the agenda this Thursday to work through the HL7/EDXL-RM Mapping ballet comments. I will try to get on the agenda every Thursday until all of the remaining comments are resolved. Please join the call if you are available.

Conference Call Agendas[edit]

PHER calls for the current period are every other week on Thursdays 1600-1730 ET.

Date / Time

Call is scheduled for 1.5 hours

Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times

Conference Call Participation Information

Phone Number: 770-657-9270

Participant Passcode: 6548521

Web Meeting Participation Information

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/473951129

Meeting ID: 473-951-129

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM

8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (voice & fax)