emergency-tep message

Subject: HL7/TEP Mapping comment resolutions - working through remaining comments

The HL7 PHER has resolved all of the comments from the HL7/TEP Mapping with the exception of three items that will require a little bit of thinking and digging. John Roberts, one of the PHER co-chairs, has agreed to work with us to run down proposed resolutions to the remaining three. Based on the HL7 timeline, we need to have these three resolved no later than Thursday of next week.

I would like to get some time together to begin this process before this Thursday’s PHER meeting. Please check your schedule and let me know your availability to meet Wednesday or Thursday. This is currently my availability for those days, but I expect my schedule to fill quickly when I’m back in the office Wednesday morning:

All day Wednesday

11AM-4PM EDT

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM

8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (voice & fax)