emergency-tep message

Subject: FW: DESD Doodle Poll: CIC WG PSS

This message includes a link to the initiation of other HL7 work on the EMS Patient Safety Report to meet the requirements defined in NEMSIS version 3.3.5. There may be overlap with TEP, so we need to sanity check our work with what they have going on. I’ll touch base with them when I’m in Chicago.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM

8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (voice and fax)

From: John A. Roberts [mailto:John.A.Roberts@tn.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 7:34 AM
To: Dr Ken Pool; Joginder Madra; Rob Savage (rob.savage50@gmail.com)
Cc: Aymond, Patti; Elysa Jones
Subject: RE: DESD Doodle Poll: CIC WG PSS

I'll vote us affirming and thanks for passing this along.  We should consider, with our OASIS partners participating, whether we should be a co-sponsor; at the moment we are an interested party.

We should stay close to this because it has the potential of  scope overlap with OASIS/TEP.

I was also a little annoyed at the risk that a "Change in NEMSIS protocol" would require a change to an HL7 standard but I'll get over it.

john