emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: [emergency-tep] RE: Status of TEP CS

Elysa,

In working on the mapping, I have found a few minor changes that I would like to see made to the specification but nothing substantive so far. I will try to get my eyes on the remaining mapping elements within the next couple of weeks and report back to the TC on suggestions.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM

8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (voice and fax)

From: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Elysa Jones
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:47 AM
To: Aymond, Patti
Cc: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Patti,

Thanks for the update.  I understand there is quite a bit left to actually be done on the mapping but was just wondering if we knew enough that there wouldn’t be changes to TEP.

We left TEP as a Committee Specification just one step prior to OASIS Standard Organizational review and vote.  It appears the TEP CS has had 426 downloads, so people are getting access to it and that was my concern.  I have checked with Chet and learned that it is fine to publicize a CS level document prior to Standard ratification.

Cheers,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section