emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: Request for TEP meeting time change

I am ok with that change.  Elysas

-----Original Message-----
From: Aymond, Patti [mailto:Patti.Aymond@iem.com]
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2015 11:12 AM
To: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Peter Park'; wjoerg@computer.org; 'Timothy Grapes'; Elysa Jones;
'DeMers, Gerard CDR'
Subject: Request for TEP meeting time change

I have an unavoidable conflict that has arisen with the regular TEP SC call
time. Would it be possible to move our conference call time up 1 hour this
week?

TEP SC Conference Call
Thursday, February 5
1PM ET
800-320-4330 247202#

 Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development IEM
8710 Jefferson Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (voice and fax)