emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: [emergency-tep] HL7/TEP Transform status update

Many thanks Patti for the update and all the work you have done on this!  Thanks also to the PHER folks and especially John Roberts for navigating the HL7 waters so admirably.

Best regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section

From: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Aymond, Patti
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 3:13 PM
To: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org; John.A.Roberts@tn.gov; laura.rappleye@altarum.org; csnewman88@gmail.com; hl7@madraconsulting.com; erin.holt@tn.gov
Subject: [emergency-tep] HL7/TEP Transform status update

All of the HL7 ballot comment dispositions have been addressed in the HL7/TEP Transform. In addition, the HL7 sort values have been updated to match the order of data elements in the HL7 ADT and RAS messages (a much bigger job than I anticipated).

The documents are considered “complete” with the following two exceptions: 1) The new LOINC codes need to be updated once the new version is released later this year, and 2) The TEP v1.1 link needs to be updated once OASIS provides a permanent link to the approved specification.

I have uploaded the latest draft of the transform documents and the final ballot comment resolutions to Kavi for OASIS members. I am also attaching them here for the PHER co-chairs.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM

8710 Jefferson Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844 (voice and fax)