emergency-tep message

Subject: Groups - OASIS EDXL Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) Subcommittee DRAFT meeting notes uploaded

Submitter's message
All,
These are draft meeting notes from our "restart" of the EDXL-TEP SC today.

To Scott Robertson:
Scott, Request you accept the action items herein regarding the PNNL data mappings, and provide an email response when convenient. We will then review disposition during the scheduled July 13 meeting.
Thanks,
Tim Grapes, IJIS Institute
-- Timothy Grapes
Document Name: OASIS EDXL Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) Subcommittee DRAFT meeting notes

Description
TEP SC meeting notes
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link