emergency-tep message

Subject: EDXL-TEP-v1.1-WD06 ready for Review

Hi Everyone,

Now that EDXL-CT-v1.0-CSD04 has been published by OASIS, I included it in a minor revision of the current working draft of EDXL-TEP-v1.1 and revised the schema and replaced the old version of EDXL-CT-v1.0 with the newly published version and adjusted the naming of the folder structure. So I've just uploaded it to the SC Documents. This is the set of documents we need to approve for submission to TC for approval. It includes the changes to the Conformance Section 5, to the main schema and with correct folder structure and naming conventions.

I suggest we have a meeting this week to approve it out to the TC for next week's telecon. Friday doesn't leave much time for TC members to review before next Tuesday, but that is still the best time for me since we also have the CAP SC meeting immediately following, if we meet at our usual time.

If we're going to get a 15-day Public Review in before the HL7 Working Group Meeting, we do need to pick up the pace.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks