emergency-tep message

Subject: FW: Invitation to HL7-OASIS meeting per our discussion.

Invitation as sent to EIC. Elysa

From: Elysa Jones <elysajones@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 9:49 AM
To: Tom Fahy <tfahy@capitolgr.com>

Yes

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, July 30, 2018, 9:48 AM, Tom Fahy <tfahy@capitolgr.com> wrote:

Would you like to be joined by Tim and Scott for the September EIC meeting?

From: Elysa Jones <elysajones@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, July 30, 2018 at 9:45 AM
To: Thomas Fahy <tom_fahy@eic.org>
Cc: Thomas Fahy <tfahy@capitolgr.com>

Hi Tom,

I hope you had a nice weekend.  Please include the following in your next EIC message:

The OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee (EMTC) and the HL7 Patient Administration Working Group would like to invite you to attend the Birds of a Feather (BoF) session on October 2, 2018 from 5:15-7:00pm.   This session will be held during the HL7 Working Group Meeting at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor at 300 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21202 <Link> .  You are of course invited also to register for the conference and attend all events.  However, for the BoF, there is no registration required.

During the HL7 Working meeting this year, OASIS and HL7 will announce our joint release of the EDXL Hospital Availability Exchange Standard (HAVE) 2.0.  It is a companion specification to the joint transformation specification OASIS EDXL Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) and the HL7 Admission/Discharge/Transfer V2 specification that was announced in Baltimore 2016.

The BoF will feature an overview of the EDXL work which focuses on the medical response domain and highlight the TEP and HAVE work.  After the overview, we will have demonstrations with companies that have implemented these specifications followed by a reception with refreshments provided.

HL7 Working Group Meeting link:  http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2018/09/

HL7 general link: http://www.hl7.org

We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore.

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS EMTC

Tim Grapes, Chair TEP SC

Scott Robertson, HL7-OASIS Liaison

Thank you,