Subject: [emergency] Face-to-Face Meeting

Per discussion at today's meeting, please forward me dates and locations that you would prefer the first EM TC face-to-face meeting.  I have most of your addresses and realize that the majority of you are located on the east coast.  Please let me know your preference for location of the meeting (city).  We have already had some offers for hosting (much thanks) and will take those into consideration when we decide where to meet.

Four to six weeks from now is the beginning of April.  Please consider the first three weeks in April as potential dates and see how they work with your schedules.  Be aware that Passover begins on 4/16 and Easter is on 4/21 (those with families may also have school spring breaks in that time period).

I will compile your responses and we will review at next week's meeting and confirm a date and location.  Thanks.

Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)