Subject: [emergency] EM TC Requirements: 2003.03.10 Draft

Attached is a zip file (you may have to rename when you download) that
contains the current draft of the requirements and two supporting
figures. As you will see in the document, the objective is to bring
together all of the ideas, thoughts, and information we have discussed
over the last 4 weeks into a set of high level requirements that should
span the EM TC and any subcommittees that will be started. It not only
provides a framework for the larger picture of our TC and how our
efforts should interoperate, but also specifically references the first
initiatives we will undertake that we mentioned in our Charter.

Allen

R. Allen Wyke
VP, Technology and Services
awyke@blue292.com