Subject: [emergency] EM TC Requirements: 2003.03.11 Draft

Attached is an updated draft contained in a zip file. I have essentially
"tracked changes" in the document, showing what was deleted and what was
added - except for the minor formatting changes. I will, of course,
clear these out for the next draft. I also have included notes where I
need feedback.

Please review and provide feedback this week, so that I can send out a
new draft before the next meeting in order to finalize. Thanx for a
great meeting today, and let's get cracking on this!

Allen

R. Allen Wyke
VP, Technology and Services
awyke@blue292.com