Subject: ZDNet-Anchordesk Article

Title: ZDNet-Anchordesk Article
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would pass this along with the suggestion that perhaps Allen might consider writing to the author, David  Coursey, making him aware of our effort with the thought that he might do a follow-on article on our work. It should probably be cheked through OASIS just to keep them apprised if we do this. I mention this because there is specific mention of Art's incident.com website.

http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2913319,00.html

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com