Subject: RE: [emergency] Advisory Note Concerning a Mechanism for Threat Advisory Message s

Or define normative transforms.

One of the problems with JXDD is that verbosity
in tagging really is a problem for wireless systems
(say RF-based automated field reporting) where
bandwidth is not a wasteable resource.

No size fits all.

len

From: Aerts, John F. [mailto:jfaerts@lasd.org]

This seems to be an appropriate and necessary response.

However, I would recommend that we change the <tags> in the example to the
equivalent tags from the Justice XML Data Dictionary (JXDD) since it is
sponsored by the Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Dept. of Justice.

Yes, I realized that the JXDD only became available for your review today
but equivalent tags should be included for our use.

Your input on the JXDD is necessary to ensure that the emergency domains
needs are adequately addressed.