Subject: EMIFS CHARTER AND SC ROSTER UPDATE

Hi Folks,

I am attaching the final cut of the EM Infrastructure Framework SC Charter based on comments I received last week. If there are any additional comments please advise, hopefully prior to tomorrow's telcon. Other than that, would all of you who are interested in being part of the EMIFS Sub Committee please acknowledge that fact by return email? I'd like to verify my final roster and get a listserv set up and running so we can get to work.

Thanks,

Rick

EM INFRASTUCTURE CHARTER.doc